Being Strong and Healthy is Possible at Any Age.
Not only is strength and health possible, it becomes even more important as we age. Once we're past our mid twenties, our bodies start on a decline that speeds up each passing year. Loss of muscle, bone density and fluid movement are aging effects that may occur so gradually that we don't notice it until an injury or illness crops up. Other symptoms, like inability to control weight, loss of energy, nagging aches, poor sleep, and a negative perception of how we look and feel, are often times viewed as a necessary part of getting older. Not only is it possible to avoid or reverse these symptoms, it is CRUCIAL to our long-term health, current quality of life, and our positive self-image that we take control of our health now.
Our Exercise and Nutrition Needs to Change as We Age.
Although getting strong, building muscle and optimizing our nutrition is possible at any age, HOW we do that changes over time. Going all out in the gym, without a plan, like we did in High School is not only a bad idea, it will almost always backfire. Injury prevention, fatigue and slower metabolism must be planned for in a realistic manner in order to see sustained results.
1:1 Coaching for Your Stage of Life.
Regardless of where you are starting from, I will help you develop a level of health that will allow you to live your purposeful life with more strength, energy, and self confidence.
- My coaching combines training and nutrition, so even if you train with me for a few hours a week, you have access to me at anytime for nutrition, recovery and general health help.
- Nutrition coaching involves building sustainable, action-based habits, so you'll progress at a comfortable pace that suits your lifestyle, food preferences and goals.
- Sleep issues, fatigue management, nagging injuries and stress levels affect us more as we age, so these issues are also managed in my coaching programs.
- My training programs are designed around you, not vice versa. Each client receives workout programs based on their abilities and goals, and I try best to incorporate any exercise preferences you may have.
- For clients that desire an extra level of assistance, I offer discounts to my Hormone Optimization Therapy services through Evolve Telemedicine. Evolve offers Hormone blood panels to identify any possible deficiencies and offers medical treatment plans if needed. (An MD will review your results with you over video, and any hormone medications are delivered direct to your door.)